Things I'd rather be doing:
- Deep cleaning my house with a thimble bucket and toothbrush
- Catching up on the office filing
- Balancing my checkbook
- Giving both my cats baths
- Snorkeling in a shark tank
- Algebra homework with my 15-yr old who hates math
Those are all things I loathe, don't see the point in, scare the shit out of me, or that I will put off until the last possible minute. All sound much more inviting and fun than the homework I have in front of me.
Anyone got some tasty cheese to accompany my whine?